How can I help you?
- Microsoft Azure and the Cloud
- Documentation and Development for Existing Systems
- SQL in Version Control
- Octopus Deploy
- Painful Releases
Microsoft Azure and the Cloud
Want to know how you can leverage Microsoft Azure and the Cloud for your business?
Already working with Azure and need a hand?
Here are a few of the areas I can help with
- Lift and shift of existing systems using Infrastructure as a service (IAAS)
- Migrating existing systems to use Azure App Service - Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Using Visual Studio Team Services for Continuous Integration, Testing and Deployment
- Working with Docker containers in Azure
Need help with Microsoft Azure?
Documentation and Development for Existing Systems
Do you have an existing custom solution?
I have experience in technologies ranging from Microsoft Access to PHP and .NET MVC.
I can help you with
- Documenting your existing system
- If you have one person or one company that knows how to alter and deploy your software, that’s a lot of risk
- I can read code and create documentation on how to update and deploy your application
- Adding new features
- Improving performance
- Migrating to newer technology or Software As A Service (SaaS) for improved security, performance and maintainability
- Just because something is a few years old doesn’t mean you should throw it away. Often the best path is to lay out a plan and make small improvements until you have the solution you want
- Training and extra horsepower for your development team
Need a hand with your existing custom solution?
SQL in Version Control
You would never consider writing software without having the code in source control, but somehow SQL is always left out of the discussion. If you don’t have a source of truth for your schema, functions and stored procedures, you are one accidental change away from real problems. I’ve helped multiple teams get their SQL into source control and setup systems to deploy those changes along with their application. (Learn More…)
Is it time to get your SQL under control?
Octopus Deploy is an awesome tool for taking your software deployments to the next level.
Already looking into or using Octopus Deploy?
Can’t find the bandwidth to maintain or upgrade your current Octopus instance?
Need some guidance?
Does it take you weeks or months to release new functionality?
Are you afraid of what bugs will be created if you make changes?
Do changes get lost and bugs magically reappear?
Do code merges take forever?